Saturday, June 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Karrot Cake!!


So today happens to be one of my bestest friends in the entire world, Kara's birthday! Kara randomly was assigned as my roommate freshman year, and I could not have been luckier! It really was such a blessing. She is the sweetest, funniest, greatest, most beautiful girl I know and I love her to pieces! I seriously cannot count the number of times we talked till 2 in the morning, went out cruising in the dance-it mobile, ate oreos to get our late afternoon chocolate fix, and rolled on the floor literally laughing until it hurt.







I love you Kara!! I hope you have the greatest birthday ever! I miss you like crazy and am so grateful to have you in my life! Congrats on the engagement :) (Jeff Kimball you are a lucky, lucky, man!)

1 comment:

  1. ohhh i just saw this!!! i love you sooooo much!!!!!!
    i died laughing at this post (the beginning)
    we did laugh till it hurt. i miss that!

    ReplyDelete