Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Internet Struggles....

Dear Blogging World-

I am sorry that I have been so MIA lately. I have a good excuse though- the Jerusalem Center internet and my blog have apparently decided that they are no longer friends.
This is rather unfortunate because their fight means that blogger no longer will let me upload pictures. As we know, a post without pictures is pretty much worthless, hence the lack of blogging.
But don't worry!
Luckily, I live right next to Hebrew University, whose internet connection is much easier to get along with.
So as soon as I get a chance, I will tell you all about my recent adventures-such as the City of David, the zoo, and Bethlehem- with pictures included!
Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. We've been missing the updates -- scurry on up to Hebrew U! Love your guts!

    ReplyDelete